ELECTRICAL | MECHANICAL | PLUMBING | RELAMPING | ENERGY
Founded in 1990, Marnoch Facilities Maintenance (MFM) is an innovative, leading multi-trade contractor specializing in a wide range of commercial and construction services, with a sharp focus on energy management. Superior personalized services and uniﬁed project management are the benchmarks of our success.
We focus on cultivating an unwavering vision to be at the leading edge of technology, energy management and employee development. Our people are one of our greatest strengths. We value our employees as well as the business of every client and are keenly aware that integrity, reliability, trust and quality workmanship continue to be the foundation upon which we build to earn and maintain long-term relationships.
Our core values and guiding principles
- Safety First : We focus on job safety, ensuring a healthy work environment for all employees
- People Focused : We encourage a culture where employees are valued for their unique skills, qualities and their contribution to the success of MFM
- Client Experience : We are dedicated to meeting customers’ needs and exceeding expectations
- Ethical Code : We adhere to moral and ethical principles, soundness of character, honesty and uphold the highest standards of integrity in all of our actions, dedicated to ensuring corporate and social responsibility in everything we do
- Communication Style : We support a collaborative atmosphere, focusing on positive, honest, open, and timely communication
- Accountability Practiced : We are personally accountable for delivering on our commitments through diligent efforts to accomplish what is undertaken, in spite of difficulties, obstacles, or discouragement
- Appreciation Matters : We are grateful for the business we’ve built together and the opportunities we have; and work hard to communicate that sincerely to our team, our customers, and our business partners.
Years of Service
Maintenance | The MFM Advantage
MFM leverages 25 years of success executing large and/or complicated projects, rollouts and MEP Service and Maintenance across Canada to build strong relationships with key customers. We are committed to delivering high-quality service and support through superior customer service, advanced technical know-how and innovative solutions.
Service | Maintenance | PM
Proactive maintenance services are one of the most valuable and cost eﬀective programs we oﬀer. Continuous analysis and timely repairs reduce downtime, extend the lifecycle of key electrical equipment and safeguard systems to perform at optimum eﬃciency. We are the single point of contact for Canada wide MEP service and maintenance programs that save our Partners money and provide peace of mind. We pride ourselves on our ability to perform with minimal impact or disruption to our Partners’ operations.
MFM’s Partners leverage our National presence and coordination abilities to provide rapid project delivery in multiple locations with a similar scope. We ensure that solutions are communicated seamlessly and delivered with maximum efficiency ensuring our clients gain consistency in their product delivery.
Single Point of Contact
24/7 On Demand
Electrical | Lighting | HVAC & Refrigeration | Plumbing
Service | Preventative Maintenance| Construction | System Audits | Equipment Diagnostics | Renovations | Retrofit
ESA |ECRA | TSSA
Superior Personalized Service & Unified Project Management
MFM’s detailed approach to Preconstruction Planning coupled with proactive and collaborative Project Management brings value to our partnerships though superior efficiency and reliable execution in the field.
Dedication to comprehensive planning and management is paramount to meet the fast pace, busy workspaces, and inevitable surprises characterized by renovations with ease. Our strength lies in our ﬂexibility to react quickly to the unforeseen. With mechanical and electrical renovation projects, this is key to client success
Energy Efficiency Contracting
Commitment to eﬃciency is far-reaching and creates value by reducing energy consumption and operating costs, while encouraging sustainability in business and the environment. Our multi-trade contracting team can create turnkey solutions through analysis of a facility’s energy use, design and implementation of optimization measures, followed by continuous maintenance and service. MFM’s unique multi-trade composition adds tremendous value to this process.
Well-established Practices and Processes
Our ability to streamline the project lifecycle adds value for our Partners through…
Real Estate Solutions
Connect With Us