Our Commitment to Privacy
Marnoch Facilities Maintenance (MFM) recognizes that an individual’s right to privacy is an essential issue. We understand the importance in maintaining anonymity and protecting personal information in our care and control. Our relationships with those that use of services is founded on trust and we are committed to maintaining this trust.
- What information we collect and why we collect it
- How we use that information
Information We Collect
The types of personal information that we collect may include:
- Email Address
- IP Address
- Employment Information
How We Use Personal Information
MFM collects and uses personal information that you provide about yourself to:
- Administer our website;
- Send to you information that you request;
- Send to someone else information that you request;
- Send you marketing communications.
MFM does not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to deliver our service.
MFM uses return email addresses to answer the email we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, MFM may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Finally, MFM will never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
- Personal information that is aggregated in such a manner that it cannot be connected to a person; therefore any personal information that has been anonymized will not fall under the protection of PIPEDA;
- Personal information consisting of the name, address, and telephone number of a subscriber that appears in a telephone directly that is available to the public, where the subscriber can refuse to have the personal information appear in the directory;
- The name, title, business address, email address or telephone number of an employee of MFM
- Information that is publicly available and is specified by regulation pursuant to the PIPEDA
Securing your Data
MFM takes every reasonable technical and organizational precaution to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information both online on reputable secure servers and off-line.
Notification of Changes
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that MFM is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
MFM encourages site visitors to be aware when they leave our site to review the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information.
This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by MFM website.
How to Contact MFM